Curious what the go-to flowers are for brides across America? We’ve compiled a list of the blooms most frequently found in a bridal bouquet for you. Use this information to follow the current flower trends or to make sure that you are completely unique and avoid using any of them!
1. Roses – Not too surprising as they’re a traditional romantic mainstay that both look nice & smell lovely
2. Tulips – Reminders of spring that come in hundreds of hues certain to compliment any wedding color palette
3. Peonies – These large blooming beauties call to mind English garden parties & add a perfumed note to the air
4. Orchids – Elegant, interesting & usually expensive (unless you’re doing a destination wedding in Hawaii)
5. Calla Lilies – Refined flowers that dress up any bouquet or centerpiece that they’re included in
Are you putting hours of planning into your bouquet or did you create the perfect collection of posies for your Big Day? If so, our October Giveaway of a custom 11″ x 14″ shadowbox floral keepsake (a $460+ value) is perfect for you! Keepsake Floral, the Nation’s leader in special event flower preservation will create a custom-crafted work of art that you will treasure for years to come!
Want to win our outstanding October giveaway? Leave a comment on this, or any of our floral keepsake posts on Mondays this month and you’ll be automatically entered to win! Tell us all about the flowers in your bouquet, if they have special meanings or significance. The randomly selected contest winner will be announced on October 31st!! If we don’t hear back from the winner within 2 weeks, we will randomly select a new winner to make sure someone ends up with this great goodie!
**If you tweet this giveaway by clicking the green retweet button below, you’ll receive an additional contest entry!**
Flower popularity information was found on EpisodeWedding.com