Now that Christmas is right around the corner, you may be a bit frazzled from shopping, baking and wrapping. What could be better than climbing in bed for a long winter’s nap? Well, we’ve come up with a list of alternative bedroom activities to put you in the holiday spirit!
Top 10 Things to Do In Bed This Christmas
10. Play a Christmas themed board game in your pjs
9. Open tiny surprise Christmas Eve gifts
8. Cuddle up and watch the snow fall
7. Play naughty Santa (here’s a little number to make you more convincing)
6. Drift off to sleep with visions of sugar plums dancing through your head We weren’t sure exactly what a sugar plum was, so here’s the scoop so you know exactly what you’re dreaming about.
5. Give and receive a sugar cookie scented massage
4. Watch Holiday Specials and Movies. Here’s a guide to help you find the perfect flick to put you in the holiday spirit.
3. Have Christmas Morning Mimosas and breakfast in bed. What better way to kick off your first Christmas day as newlyweds!
2. Make love with your favorite Christmas music and a fire crackling in the background
1. Dream about the fabulous Sleep Number Comforter that you’ve entered to win on the MissNowMrs.com newlywed blog!
Sleep Number has teamed up with MissNowMrs.com to offer one of our newlywed blog readers the chance to win a completely customized Create Your Perfect Comforter (A $280 value)!The Sleep Number Create your Perfect Comforter is the ideal solution for couples who disagree on bedroom temperature as each side of the comforter can be customized. You get to choose the fill, customize your warmth level and then relax with your perfect comforter. Say goodbye to sleepless nights and blanket wars!
Ready to win our cozy December giveaway? Leave a comment on this, or any of our Newlywed Bed Posts on Mondays this month and you’ll be automatically entered to win. Tell us all about why you and your spouse should win this custom comforter. We’d love to know what lengths you’ve gone to to solve your temperature differences. The randomly selected contest winner will be announced on December 31st!! If we don’t hear back from the winner within 2 weeks, we will randomly select a new winner to make sure someone ends up with this great goodie!
**If you tweet this giveaway by clicking the green retweet button below, you’ll receive an additional contest entry!**
Also, if you’re in the mood for newlywed bed giveaways, you can win a memory foam bed, a Flexfit adjustable base, and $500 in Sleep Number bedding through Sleep Number’s holiday sweepstakes at: www.sleepnumber.com.