Newlywed Name Change & Passports: Answers to the 3 Most Common Questions

As you newlyweds head off for your fabulous honeymoons, heads up: the State Department updated all three passport forms. What does this mean? If you’ve pre-completed the DS-5504, DS-11 or DS-82, you will need to find the latest forms and fill them out again. *If...

About Us

Advice dispensed with class and a little sass. Everything from how to cope with post-wedding blues to the best ways to entertain and enjoy life as a MRS.!