filing tips

2 Ways to File For Your Married Name on Your Social Security Card

When a bride decides to change her name after marriage, the first thing she typically thinks of is her Social Security Card… and she’s right. Filing to updated to your married name with the Social Security Administration is at the top of the name-change list....

About Us

Advice dispensed with class and a little sass. Everything from how to cope with post-wedding blues to the best ways to entertain and enjoy life as a MRS.!