Massachusetts Name Change

How to Change Your Name in Massachusetts

Engaged or newlywed in Massachusetts? If you’re considering changing your name after marriage, we’ve got the full scoop for you. Social Security Name Change The first place to change your name is with the Social Security Administration. You will need to complete the SS-5 form...

About Us

Advice dispensed with class and a little sass. Everything from how to cope with post-wedding blues to the best ways to entertain and enjoy life as a MRS.!