- Take some time to consider what name-change avenue you will be taking and discuss it with your future mate.
- Tell your family and wedding attendants of your planned name change. They will then be able to advise anyone asking monogramming or gift-personalization questions before the wedding.
- **Please make your honeymoon travel plans and reservations using your maiden name. You will not have time to change your driver’s license and passport prior to your trip.**
- Inform your employer of your intended name change so they can begin the process of changing your email, business cards, and any other items bearing your maiden name.
- Consider using a website such as www.missnowmrs.com to help you prepare for your name change.
How to Change Your Name Pre-Wedding