How to Change Your Name


Big QuotesEasy, easy, easy! I’ve been dreading going through this

entire process, and now for the most part I’ll only need is stamps and envelopes! Fantastic, totally worth the fee.Johanna J.

Red Check

Step 1: Questions

After you create your account, you’ll go to the Questions Page, where you’ll be asked a series of general questions. Based upon your answers, our intuitive service will ask you other questions based upon the requirements of your state of residence and individual situation.

Safe & Secure: is a secure website, but don’t worry, if you’re not comfortable entering certain personal info online (such as Social Security or account numbers), you can always print out the forms and enter that info by hand.
Red Gear

Step 2: Forms

Your answers on the Questions Page will be used to complete the appropriate forms, including Social Security, US Passport, State Driver’s License, USPS and State Voter Registration forms, as well as letters to notify your creditors. While all government forms are free, our streamlined auto-population technology and expert advice will save you 13 hours of hassle.

Take Your Time: You don’t have to do it all at once. You’ll have 6 months of unlimited access to your account. Come back as often as you need to finish the questions and forms.
Red Mail

Step 3: File

Once you have proofread your forms, you can click to print each form and its detailed filing instruction sheet. The instruction sheet includes the order of form submission, fees, required filing documents, office locations/addresses, as well as insider tips on easy filing. Have questions? Our name change experts are available to assist you via phone or email.

Always Up-To-Date: immediately updates forms that have been changed by state or U.S. government agencies, so you can be assured that you are completing the most up-to-date forms available for brides. specializes in simplifying the name-change process for newlyweds changing to their married names. If you need to change your name and do not have a marriage certificate, you should look into how to get a court order via the legal name-change process on