Planning your wedding can be fun, but it can also be frustrating (even if you’ve been married for years you can remember that). Quickly you’ll find yourself buried in all kind of details, from appointments, to-dos, expenses, tracking guests and RSVPs, etc. The list seems endless and some doesn’t even want to remember about the pain they went through for the wedding. But there is a better way to stay organized and prepared for your big day. Marrily.com is a premiere online wedding planner that can help relieve your pre-wedding stress disorder or that of one of your best buds.
The main differentiation between Marrily and the rest of the other tools out there is that Marrily is built for the couples, not for the advertisers or wedding vendors. Alex Le, the founder behind the site, had put a lot of effort into making an easy to use wedding planner to really save the couples’ time. Moreover, Marrily users enjoys great customer support via live chat, email, twitter, and phone. If you have any issue using the site, you can pick up the phone and actually talk to a real person. With an average cost of $25,000 per wedding, Marrily is a great and cost-effective way to stay stress-free when planning your big day!
Notable features of Marrily are:
- Invite your significant other, friends, family members, or event your wedding planner to share Marrily with you. You can limit them to see just the right sections.
- Simple guests list management to track RSVPs and Gifts.
- Seating arrangement tools with drag-and-drop and printer friendly functions.
- Ceremony and Reception Checklists to get new couples started
- Plan unlimited number of events and guests so you can use Marrily to not only plan your wedding and reception but also your Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party!
- An iPhone app is in the works so that couples can access their Marrily account on the go.
MissNowMrs.com is giving away 5 lifetime accounts with Marrily (a $100+ each), so please leave a comment to enter in our 2 week contest. You can also use the coupon “missnowmrs2011” to recieve a 15% discount to any subscription plan (coupon valid till end of 2011).
What are you waiting for?! Enter yourself or a bride-to-be in your life in this great giveaway today!
Follow Marrily on twitter at @marrilyhappily, facebook at http://facebook.com/marrilyhappily, and check out their blog at marrily.com/blog