3 Steps to Change Your Name After Marriage with Global Entry Video

Heads up newlyweds: if you’re changing your name after marriage, you’ll need to change your name with Global Entry AFTER you change your name on your U.S. passport. Don’t cause unnecessary stress or miss an important flight by forgetting to change your name with Global Entry.

The MissNowMrs name change experts created a quick three-step video to help you understand the Global Entry name change process, know when to file, and what to bring with you to ensure you transition from your maiden name to your married name on your accounts with them. We wish you safe travels as a Mrs.!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

About Us

Advice dispensed with class and a little sass. Everything from how to cope with post-wedding blues to the best ways to entertain and enjoy life as a MRS.!