U.S. Passport Name Change Form Updates

U.S. Passport Name Change FormsThe U.S. Department of State has updated the forms available for U.S. Passport name-change services as of March 1, 2011.  We want to be sure that our customers as well as our Newlywed Blog readers are in the know any time a State or Government Agency updates their forms. This way you can be sure that you will receive the most up-to-date forms via your MissNowMrs.com name-change account.

Below is a complete list of all the Passport Forms that have been updated:

DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport

DS-82: U.S. Passport Renewal Application for Eligible Individuals

DS-4085: Application for Additional Visa Pages or Miscellaneous Passport Services

DS-5504: Application for a U.S. Passport (Name Change*, Data Correction, Limited Passport Replacement)

DS-3053: Statement of Consent or Special Circumstances: Issuance of a Passport to a Minor under Age 16

*This form will only work for you if you are changing your name and your current Passport was issued less than 1 year ago.

Information obtained via the U.S. Department of State website (2011).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

About Us

Advice dispensed with class and a little sass. Everything from how to cope with post-wedding blues to the best ways to entertain and enjoy life as a MRS.!